Absorb the knowledge of 20+ quilt experts in one place! With hundreds of photographs and illustrations to help you plan your quilting projects, this comprehensive guide answers all of your quilt making questions. Included in this handy reference guide:
- fabric 101
- piecing and applique by hand and machine
- understanding color, value, and quilt design
- start-to-finish quilt construction
- quilting motifs, tips, and tricks
- A-to-Z glossary of quilting terms, plus a handy index
A quilter's complete handbook with 100 block patterns and projects galore!
Learn rotary cutting, pressing, piecing, and applique, as well as advanced techniques like chain piecing, quilt-as-you-go, crazy quilting, and more!
Pick the right supplies, tools, and fabric every time! All about precuts, colors, and quilt design basics.
Finish your quilt like a pro! Learn how to create a "quilt sandwich", hand/machine-quilting motifs, binding and more!