One fabric, one quilt! Create magical quilted kaleidoscopes from pieced hexagons!
Transform a single fabric print with marvelous piecing magic! Best-selling author Maxine Rosenthal and Linda Bardes share stunning One Block Wonders quilts, with contributions from their popular Facebook design community! Learn how to choose the right 60-degree ruler, pick the most useful fabric, and change the look of a quilt with a different strip size. See what others have done, the beginning fabric and the ending projects and courageously cut into that beautiful yardage!
- Sew simple pieced hexagon blocks with no "Y" seams, and enjoy the thrill of arranging and rearranging them on your design wall!
- Fantastic transformations! Turn one fabric print into a kaleidoscope quilt with this visual guide.
- Learn to cut and piece identical triangles, arrange blocks on the design wall, and design borders!
- Admire 30 One Block Wonders, the original uncut fabric, and strip width needed to cut your own.
- Quilt with best-selling author Maxine Rosenthal, Linda Bardes, and international quilters from their popular Facebook design group.