This ruler is not a true T-square and does not allow for 100% accuracy in delivering a 90 degree angle. Ideal for quilting, home sewing, crafts, school and office, crafting, artwork, or anything that requires basic or detailed measurement. Can be used for cutting strips, square, triangles, diamonds, etc.
- Improved lip edge works like a t-square.
- New openings at intersecting inch grids for accurate cutting.
- New numbers run in both directions at each end for right and left handed cutting.
- New larger numbers and finer yet durable lines.
- Perpendicular lines connecting top and bottom inch markings.
- One-eighth inch hash marks both horizontal and vertical.