Mettler Polysheen Embroidery Thread Color #3810 Laguna
Mettler Poly Sheen Embroidery Thread is 100% Polyester. Mettler's Poly Sheen Thread encompases the best qualities of the viscose of the past and improves on it. Better elongation results in a 50% higher tensile strength which means you'll experience less thread breakage interrupting your stitching. Even under the most demanding situations, Mettler Poly Sheen's 100% trilobal polyester construction maintains its color brilliance. Poly Sheen is the best choice for a variety of projects, including quilting, decorative embroidery and thread painting.
- High stitch consistency guaranteed - no interruptions in the stitching process due to thread breakage.
- An exceptionally long life for all embroidery - a shine that always looks like new.
- Embroidery stitches that stay absolutely colorfast, even when conditions are especially tough - such as chlorine bleach, wet or dry friction, washing and ironing.
- High brilliance for embroidery colors, so they're brighter and even more expressive.
- Poly Sheen can hardly be distinguished from rayon but is far easier to work with.
- Universal use - use of the same embroidery thread for a wide variety of textiles.
- A choice of colors that leaves no wish unfulfilled.