Mettler Metrosene Polyester Thread, 1000m, Color #0106 Winterberry
Colors may vary slightly from picture, depending on computer and monitor settings.
We have updated to Mettler's new number system and the new colors have been added. All colors are available in the 100 metre size spools. Select colors are also available in 274m, 500m and 1000m sizes.
All purpose sewing thread is, as the name says, used for a variety of purposes, including sewing apparel, mending, crafts, quilting and more. Mettler's Metrosene thread is particularly well suited for quilting and ornamental seams as well as for decorative work, such as hand embroidery, buttonholes etc. It can also be used for projects which require high tensile strength.
Universal thread Metrosene can be used on all fabrics and seams.
- The thread is easy iron, shrink-proof and offers great colorfastness.
- High tensile strength Provides greater seam strength, with no thread breakage and high chafe resistance.
- Optimal elasticity Outstanding elasticity, smooth seams and very easy to clean.
- Ideal smoothness No tension regulation required. Its optimal loop design gives a regular seam profile.
- High quality surface The thread feels silky and looks beautiful.
- The threads are manufactured in line with international ecological specifications and certified.
Cotton, synthetics, mixed fabrics, linen or silk. Clothes make the woman. And the universal thread Metrosene will ensure that you and your clothes make a particularly dazzling appearance Ð and more. Its excellent smoothness, high tensile strength and ideal sew-ability make the universal Metrosene a reliable partner for all your creations.
Tip: When choosing a thread color, stitches will "disappear" into fabric better if you choose thread that appears 1 or 2 shades darker than your fabric.