Liquid Thread: A Sewing Machine in a Bottle 59ml (2 oz)
The Sewing Machine In A Bottle!
Perfect for adding a glittery touch of FOIL TO FABRICS with an ordinary iron. Now you can create unique quilts, clothing, and gifts with Liquid Thread and foil. Consult the blister card for further instructions.
Not recommended for thin, sheer, or delicate fabrics or any fabric that cannot withstand heat.
LIQUID THREAD can be washed away anytime before ironing.
Allow glue to dry before placing fabric together to avoid smearing.
ALWAYS test first on scrap fabric.
Iron at a cotton setting for 45-60 seconds. Remember, iron temperatures can vary as much as 100 degrees. Glue must turn from white to clear.
Apply a thin line of glue to fabric; too much glue will result in stiffening.
ALWAYS use a press cloth to prevent scorching.
If glue did not bond after ironing, iron was not hot enough, heat was not applied evenly or long enough, or too much heat was applied for too long a period.
- Permanently bonds fabric with no sewing.
- Washable and dry-cleanable over and over without ever falling apart.
- Ideal for applying appliques, creating no-sew quilts, making hems and seams, and for wearables, home décor and craft projects.
- Applies bright foil to fabric in one quick and easy step.
- Fusible when wet or dry for maximum convenience.
- As easy to use as ironing; mistake-proof, washes out before ironing.