1. One piece of LED Mini-Flashlight with on/off switch, 3 pieces
of button-battery included.
2. One piece of 3M Command Mounting Strip (Holds on strongly,
Comes off cleanly, no damage to surface, no staining on surface)
Use as a Finger/Torch Light:
Adjust the tightness of the Velcro strip to fit your finger
**Use as a Directional Light for Sewing/Rotary Cutting/Writing, etc.**
1. Take out the Velcro strip from the LED mini-flashlight.
2. Clean the flat surface of the LED mini-flashlight.
3. Remove “red” cover tape from the 3M Command Mounting Strip.
4. Apply 3M Command Mounting Strip to the flat surface of the LED mini-flashlight.
5. Mount the LED mini-flashlight on the Sewing Machine/Rotary Cutter/Seam Ripper/Screw Driver/Pen etc: a. Clean the surface area of the Sewing Machine/Rotary Cutter/Seam Ripper/Screw Driver/Pen that you would like to tape the light on.
b. Remove “black” cover tape from the 3M Command Mounting Strip.
c. Turn on the LED mini-flashlight to position the lamp to desired area.
d. Once you decide the position for your lamp, press “firmly” for 30 seconds.
6. If you change your mind and want to move the LED mini-flashlight to another direction or other area:
a. Grab Remove Tab on the 3M Command Mounting Strips.
b. Slowly slide the tab straight down against the surface of the wall until the LED mini-flashlight is released. (Never pull the strip out at an angle. The strip or the grab could break)
Tape it to a Sewing Machine
Tape it to a Rotary Cutter
Tape it to a Seam Ripper/Screw Driver
Tape it to a Pen/Pencil